Tilta Cage For BMPCC4K Review
When I first received the Black Magic Pocket Camera 4K after many months of waiting, it became rapidly clear that to bring this otherwise amazing camera to a point where I can streamline it in my stock photography workflow, it will need some additional accessories. And those accessories will need a way to be attached to it without the use of gaff tape. The hunt for the ideal camera cage was on.
The TILTA full cage for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k (BMPCC4K) prooves to be one of the most affordable best-value option to build an ingenious handheld rig on the market. In this video, I’ll talk about my experience using the Tilta cage for my Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4k. Enjoy and please comment, like and subscribe for more content like this in the future. Thanks!
TILTA FULL CAGE LIST
TILTA BMPCC 4K Cage Basic Kit (GRAY, not TACTICAL FINISH!)
– 1x Full Camera Cage for BMPCC 4K
– 1x SSD Drive Holder for Samsung T5
– 1x Quick Release Top Handle
– 1x 90-Degree USB-C Cable (20cm)
– 1x HDMI 90-Degree Adapter
SEPARATE CAGE PARTS
- TILTA Camera Cage for BMPCC 4K (Tilta Gray)
- TILTA Quick Release Top Handle for BMPCC 4K Camera Cage (Tilta Gray)
- TILTA 15mm LWS Baseplate for BMPCC 4K Cage (Tilta Gray)
- TILTA Black 90-Degree 20cm USB-C Cable for BMPCC 4K
- TILTA SSD Drive Holder for T5 (Tilta Gray)
- TILTA Half Sunhood for BMPCC 4K Cage
- SmallHD Focus 5 On-Camera LCD (Monitor Only)
- Kamerar Follow-Focus With Gear Ring Belt
- Rode VideoMicPro
- Benro SystemGo Plus Aluminum Tripod with Monopod Conversion
MY OTHER GEAR
- Sony Alpha a6500 Mirrorless Body
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Aputure 120d II LED Light
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 PRO Lens
- Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS
DISCLAIMER: The links above are affiliate links, meaning that if you do purchase gear using those links, a small commission will be attributed to me. This commission will not affect the price you are paying. Links like these help me creating content like this in the future. THANKS A LOT!
This review was not sponsored by any manufacturer with any gear or commission. I simply wanted to express my experience with the reviewed item. The review in this video is strictly my own opinion as a filmmaker and was not influenced by any manufacturer.